Friday, February 29, 2008

What Jumping Bunny is All About

I'm not a girly girl. I'm not a tomboy. I'm not the popular girl. I'm not the lonely girl or the super smart girl. I guess I'm somewhere in between.

Many young women have felt this way and I've decided to talk about these things, including my own struggles to become the young woman I've always wanted to be. I'll be covering topics from teen pregnancy to body issues, anime to fashion, college life to family life, love to anger. I struggle with these things everyday and I want to share my own experiences from graduating from high school in 2006 to figuring out what the hell I want to do with the rest of my life.

If you have a story that you want other readers to hear about or want advice on anything, please feel free to email me at thejumpingbunny@gmail.com. Also, if there's a topic you would like me to research and blog about please let me know. Don't forget to leave me comments letting me know how I'm doing, what you think of the blog, and what I should improve on. Everyone is welcome to participate.


No comments: